AwsumLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AwsumLand

Welcome to the land of Awsum, chat and post about anything on your mind, or chill with friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?

Go down 
+2
Morph Boy
MetalPhantom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalPhantom
Admin
MetalPhantom

What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 am

Title prett much explains that
Back to top Go down
https://awsumland4ever.board-directory.net
Morph Boy

Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 am

Super Mario Galaxy, by far. It was such a good game, I got all 242 stars four times! Really addicting.
Back to top Go down
MetalPhantom
Admin
MetalPhantom

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Super Mario Galaxy, by far. It was such a good game, I got all 242 stars four times! Really addicting.
When I to play, I got all th stars and unlocked Luigi
Back to top Go down
Leonardo J

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am

MetalPhantom wrote:
The Mine Is Sonic Unleashed Is Pretty Cool I Reached The Final Boss But I Can't Defeat Him lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalPhantom
Admin
MetalPhantom

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 am

Leonardo J wrote:
MetalPhantom wrote:
The Mine Is Sonic Unleashed Is Pretty Cool I Reached The Final Boss But I Can't Defeat Him lol!
Lol, of course it is!
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 am

I really like Dragon Ball Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
It has tons of attacks, amazing graphics, good storyline, great effects and it got the award best fighting game for the wii in 2007.
So yeah, if you don't have it, you should get it, I'm still addicted to it after having it for 6 months!
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy

Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:49 am

I have it too, it is really fun. Good time, good times. Very good battles with Dunami.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo J

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 am

SeanRaider87 wrote:
I really like Dragon Ball Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
It has tons of attacks, amazing graphics, good storyline, great effects and it got the award best fighting game for the wii in 2007.
So yeah, if you don't have it, you should get it, I'm still addicted to it after having it for 6 months!
I Have it But I Think That I Lose It Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm

brawl because I own! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shih-Na

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 am

Mine is a tie between-
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Team Fortress 2
Picross 3D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?   What's your favorite video-game of all time and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite video-game of all time and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AwsumLand :: Chat :: Video-Gaming Chat-
Jump to: